Tuesday 23 September 2008

Tonight at Drawn & Quarterly

Véhicule Press and Coach House Books bring two new nonfiction books that send readers around the world to Canada's capital.

Mary Soderstrom
launches The Walkable City: From Haussmann's Boulevards to Jane Jacobs' Streets and Beyond and Anik See releases Saudade: The Possibilities of Place. The launch features short presentations from each of the new books, taking the audience around the globe with tales and images. Presentations will be followed by a Q&A with the authors about their geographically based nonfiction.

Where: Drawn & Quarterly Bookstore , 211 Bernard West
Time: 7:30 p.m.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My goal is to design my very own activity since you don't see any reliable jobs available to choose from.

Could anybody provide any hints or online resources as to how to get government grant money to start with my personal business? I have been looking on the internet but each and every web site asks for money and I have already been told by the unemployment office to stay away from the sites that request money for grant info as they are scammers. I would be really grateful for any guidance.